Still Time

It's 6:10 pm as I write this.  I almost let the day go by without a reflection but here we are.  I could offer you excuses: the cold, the snow, the family.  But in the end, they'd still be excuses, as persuasive as they might be.  So instead I'll focus not on the hour and what has already passed by but instead on the time and what is yet to come.

This Saturday is a lot like Lent: mostly over but not yet done.  There's still time ahead of us, still time to reflect, repent, renew.  So this evening I invite you to pray, to think, to act.  To remember that while Easter is ever closer, it is not yet here.  We are still in Lent, we still have time to do things differently with God and God's people.  There's still time.  Thank God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 51:1-18: Sacrifice

Shortest Day

Girl Power