Serendipity

A confession: I've felt bad about the randomness with which these reflections are sent out each day.  Sometimes it's early in the AM, sometimes midday.  Once it's been late at night, another time before the sun even rose.  In a perfect world, I've thought, I'd send out a reflection at the same time each day, without fail.  When I shared this with a member of our Advent Reflection community, I was surprised, and pleasantly so, by this person's response.  I was told that it was nice to have these messages show up at different, even unpredictable times; it was serendipitous, a nice reminder during Advent to be watchful and ready for the unexpected.

What a blessing this observation was, is!  With this in mind, let's all give thanks for the unanticipated during this season of anticipation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 51:1-18: Sacrifice

Shortest Day

Girl Power