A Day Late

There's a nasty virus making its way around the Upper Valley.  Much to my disappointment, it decided to pay a visit to my house.  I was flat on my back on Tuesday, unable to focus.  Among the things that didn't get done was my Advent reflection.  I could have just skipped the missed day but decided I'd try to make it up.

Advent is a good time to think about things we'd like to make up, too.  Prayers not prayed, Scripture not read, fellowship not partaken of, service not rendered.  As we prepare for the arrival of the infant Jesus, let's think about what we've not done and get around to doing it.  We may be a day late, but that's okay.  God's waiting for us to give the way of Jesus a try, even if we're running behind schedule.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 51:1-18: Sacrifice

Shortest Day

Girl Power