Slow Start

Why is it so hard to get going on some Monday mornings? I was up at 5:30, dropped the boy off at school by 7:10, on the elliptical machine at the gym by 7:30, and then ... not much.  Yes, the coffee I had was great and the news was worth reading and I thought about what I wanted to accomplish this week.  Still it is now after 11:00 and I am only now writing my reflection.

All to often, time seems to fly by or slip away.  During Advent, we need to be extra mindful of this.  There are only so many days to this season and then it is over.  We need to fully engage with the message of Advent if we are to be ready for Christmas. So let's get crackin'.  Times awastin'.  Advent is here.  But not for as long as we may think ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 51:1-18: Sacrifice

Shortest Day

Girl Power