Back. Again.

In case anyone's been wondering, I last posted an entry in April.

That's right. April.

Surely this has earned me a place in Blogger Hell.

Blogger Hell. Surely you know it? In case you don't, it's the place where the only other posters are people seeking financial assistance in securing legacies from Nigerian dictators ("Provide me, dearly beloved sir, your social security and credit card numbers and I promise, really, truly, honestly, that I'll share my $45,000,000 inheritance with you) or offering various medications that will, um, enhance certain parts of my life (this is a family blog so, no more will be said). Is there a way out of this place, this seventh circle of Internet perdition you wonder?

Honestly, I don't know. But if there is, I'm assuming it involves doing a better job of updating this blog.

And speaking of hell, if you haven't read Rob Bell's book "Love Wins," I recommend you do. It's a quick but substantive read that you'll find well worth your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 51:1-18: Sacrifice

Shortest Day

Girl Power