God in the Grocery Store

This morning I ran into a parishioner in the grocery store. We talked about recent developments in her life and with her family. I've done this with her before. And, I've had other moments with members of our church in this store. Sometimes it's early in the morning, other times a few minutes before closing. Sometimes our exchanges are lighthearted, other times they involve intense conversations. Always, though, I feel the presence of God. What about you? Do you ever have ministry moments at the store? Maybe at the gym? Your favorite coffee shop? If so, I'd love to hear about them.

Comments

  1. Interesting that you post this, Steve. I had a ministry moment over text message last evening with a friend who does not currently have strong cell phone service where he is located. God is in the cell towers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 51:1-18: Sacrifice

Shortest Day

Girl Power