Perspective

My flight landed after midnight, my bag took awhile to arrive in the claims area, but finally I hopped on the bus to the lot to go to my car.  Which, it turned out was as dead as a dodo.  Nada. Nothing.  My battery seemed to have gone to the great beyond.  It was 'round one AM, without any help available, and having used some distinctly unpastoral language to vent my frustration, I called the hotel shuttle bus to go to the Holiday Inn.  The two women driving were amazing.  At the hotel, the young man at the desk was super.  All of this in the middle of the night.

I've stayed in a lot of hotels over the years, some of them really, really nice ones.  But the hospitality I received last night helped me put things back into perspective.  I'm going to go deal with my car issue now.  And when I inevitably want to bang my head on the wall, I will remember the folks at the Holiday Inn Airport Manchester, NH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 51:1-18: Sacrifice

Shortest Day

Girl Power