Rain

It's raining this morning.  I guess I shouldn't complain as April showers are supposed to bring May flowers, after all.  And it's not snow.  But it's wet.  And cold.  And I'd prefer sunshine.  But rather than complain, I will choose to be positive, which is I will adopt a discipline of attitude.

Even this late in Lent, we can still dive into the season.  There's still time to repent of our sins, to reflect on our mortality, to choose to walk the path of Jesus.  Consider what might come of your decision today.  Just as this day's raindrops will help to nurture the new life that will emerge around us shortly, the steps we take this day will bring us closer to our ultimate destination, which we pray will be to the God who raised Jesus from the dead and gave us new life on Easter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 51:1-18: Sacrifice

Shortest Day

Girl Power