Quiet

Today is Tuesday of Holy Week, a normally quiet moment during these last days of the Lenten season.  But this year, things are different.  I'm participating in a zoom roundtable this afternoon, and I have Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter services and sermons to get done.  Thanks to the technology we can bring worship to people in their homes - and that's good.  But it's a lot of work!  And it can't be pushed off to Friday or Saturday, since we have to meet deadlines for the post office (not everyone is online, so we mail things to them).  So it's not quiet.  Not at all.

Now, I'm not complaining.  I'm blessed to have work.  I'm blessed to be doing something I find meaningful.  I'm blessed to have all of you in my life. So, I'll take a moment to pause, to reflect, to give thanks.  I hope as busy or as quiet as your day is, you, too, will find a moment to offer gratitude to the God who came to us in Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 51:1-18: Sacrifice

Shortest Day

Safe Harbor