Never Too Late

My day began early - very early as I had a board meeting in Boston and wanted to avoid sitting in morning rush hour traffic on Route 92 -- and never quite seemed to slow down. Now, though, I have a chance to reflect, to pause, to catch my breath. While late evening is a time to be tired, it's also a time when our defenses can be down and distractions put aside, enabling us to open ourselves in new ways to the Holy Spirit, which sometimes approaches us gently, subtly, even stealthily.

I pray that during this Advent season you will be graced with evening moments when you can set aside your cares, your worries, your schedule, and lose yourself in the quiet, stillness of the hour. Because when you do lose yourself you way you will be blessed by what you find ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 51:1-18: Sacrifice

Shortest Day

Girl Power