Out of Sync

Everything is out of sync this year.  Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and we'll be doing two services live, but our third one will be recorded and we're doing that today.  And then there's Sunday's service, which we've also been working on today and will record tomorrow.  At moments it feels as if everything is spinning out of control - the schedule, the technology.

And then I remember I'm not alone.  I've got colleagues with which to work, a family that's supportive, and a God who is with me at every moment. So even though things may seem like they're out of control and not in sync, I know that ultimately everything is where and when it should be, thanks to the One who comes to us in Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 51:1-18: Sacrifice

Shortest Day

Safe Harbor