Reminders

This morning when I opened my email I found a reminder to do something that has a deadline.  I wasn't expecting the prompt, but was grateful for its arrival.  Now, I just have to act on it!

Lent can be this way, too.  Throughout this season, we receive reminders in ways large and small, expected and surprising, to focus on repairing our relationships with God and God's people.  Sometimes we'll notice these encouragements, other times we'll miss them but we can count on their coming our way.  We just need to be watchful.  Though the season of Lent is drawing to a close, more prompts will be coming.  Of that we can be sure.  We just need to be attentive.  And then we need to follow through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 51:1-18: Sacrifice

Shortest Day

Girl Power