Time Flies

It's hard to believe, but we're almost halfway through Advent.  How are your preparations coming?  How is the watching and waiting going?  Are you feeling ready for Christmas?  What about the arrival of the Christ child?  If you're like me, the answer to all of these questions is less than satisfactory.  You're feeling rushed, hurried, as if time is running away from you.  It's enough to make one want to give up in frustration.   But I wont', I don't, I can't.  There's still time.  Maybe I'll fail to do all that needs to be done but I can still try.  God, after all, isn't looking for perfect people but willing pilgrims.  I'll never be the former but I know that I can try to be the latter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 51:1-18: Sacrifice

Shortest Day

Girl Power