Tuesday, Tuesday

Tuesday, Tuesday

My e-mail in box is being inundated with asks from various and sundry philanthropies on this Giving Tuesday.  Click a link, go to a site, and in moments I can donate to my favorite cause.  It's that easy.  Of course, I can dispense with the whole enterprise, go to Guszano's or Margarita's and celebrate Taco Tuesday, an occasion familiar to any parent who has watched the Lego movie.  Or, maybe as this is Advent, I can observe Patience Tuesday. 

On Patience Tuesday, I'll sit quietly, intently, and wait for the Holy Spirit.  I don't know how it will make itself known, whether sooner or later, forcefully or gently, but something tells me my patience will not be in vain.  That if I am faithful and watch for signs of God's new creation, which will be made known in a strikingly new way in the Christ child, I will not be disappointed.

Patience Tuesday.  Let's give it a try!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 51:1-18: Sacrifice

Shortest Day

Girl Power